The California Planning Foundation (CPF) is pleased to announce its 2018 scholarship awards program for outstanding planning students in the State of California. Over $60,000 in scholarships available!!!
Deadline to apply is April 30, 2018.
April 3rd Scholarship Application Webinar (optional):
A free webinar will take place on Tuesday, April 3rd at 5:30pm for students to discuss the CPF scholarship application process and to answer questions. Registration to attend the webinar is required at: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/4236848600079014657. The webinar will be recorded, and we will find a suitable and accessible place to host the video/recording online for those who can’t attend the live webinar.
About CPF Scholarships
Each year CPF invites planning students to compete for a number of scholarships. Scholarships are offered to students enrolled in eligible planning programs in California.
Scholarships are awarded to students seeking to enter the planning profession based on an application and selection process by the CPF Board. These scholarships are designed for continuing students entering their final year of an eligible undergraduate or master’s degree program. Criteria for the scholarships include academic performance, financial need, increasing diversity in the planning profession, and a commitment to serve the planning profession in California after graduation.
Eligible degree programs include:
- Cal Poly Pomona – BS, Urban and Regional Planning**
- Cal Poly Pomona – Master of Urban & Regional Planning**
- Cal Poly San Luis Obispo – BS, City and Regional Planning**
- Cal Poly San Luis Obispo – Master of City & Regional Planning**
- CSU Channel Islands – BS, Environmental Science and Resources Management
- CSU Chico – BA, Geography, Option in Human Geography and Planning; BA, Geography, Option in Physical and Environmental Geography; BS, Environmental Science
- CSU Chico – MS, Environmental Science
- CSU Fresno – BS, City & Regional Planning
- CSU Fullerton – MA, Geography; Master of Public Administration
- CSU Monterey Bay – BA, Environmental Studies, Concentrations in Science for Sustainable Communities and Environmental Education
- CSU Northridge – BA, Urban Studies & Planning
- CSU Northridge – MA, Urban Planning
- CSU San Bernardino – BA, Geography & Environmental Studies
- Humboldt State University – BS, Environmental Management & Protection, Environmental Planning, Environmental Planning Option
- Sacramento State University – BA, Geography, Concentration in Metropolitan Area Planning; BA, Geography, Concentration in Human Geography; BA, Geography, Concentration in Geographic Information Systems and Analysis; BA/BS, Environmental Studies
- Sacramento State University – MS, Urban Land Development; Master of Public Policy and Administration
- San Diego State University – Master of City Planning
- San Diego State University – BA, Urban Studies
- San Francisco State University – BA, Urban Studies and Planning
- San Francisco State University – MA, Geography, Concentration in Resources Management and Environmental Planning
- San José State University – Master of Urban Planning**
- Soka University – BA/BS, Environmental Studies
- Sonoma State University – BA/BS – Planning Concentration, Geography, Environment, and Planning
- Stanford University – BA, Urban Studies
- UC Berkeley – Master of City Planning**
- UC Davis – BA, Community and Regional Development; BA, Environmental Policy Analysis and Planning; Environmental Science and Management; BS, Landscape Architecture; BS, Sustainable Environmental Design
- UC Davis – MS, Community Development; MS, Environmental Policy and Management; MA, Geography; MS, Transportation Technology and Policy
- UC Irvine – BA, Urban Studies
- UC Irvine – Master of Urban & Regional Planning **
- UC Los Angeles – Master of Urban & Regional Planning **
- UC Riverside – BA/BS, Environmental Studies
- UC Riverside – MPP, Public Policy
- UC Santa Barbara – BA/BS, Environmental Studies
- UC Santa Barbara – MESM, Bren School
- UC San Diego – BA, Urban Studies and Planning
- University of Southern California – BS, Urban Studies and Planning
- University of Southern California – MPL**
** Programs listed with asterisks are PAB-accredited planning programs. Some scholarships are limited to only students from those programs.